Wednesday 15 August 2012

If Cockaroaches could talk...

I was walking down the subway stair,
I heard someone hissing there!
Then I shrieked out loud but no one heard
This is what from the cockroach I heard:

"Hi, I am a cockroach,

My friends call me Roach-Roach.

When I was small
My mother told me all.
How my ancestors saw the dinosaurs fall!

When I went scurrying into Rita's house,
I realized that I was accompanied by a mouse.

Rita was running here and there,
She thought we were some sort of a scare.

Rita suddenly screamed, "Ouch!"
Not because I bit her
But because she hit the couch.

I do not know why
You have misconceptions about us,
Well, you don't know the truth
Only our clan does.

The truth is confidential I cannot tell it to you,
Now, I have to watch a commercial, so let me go, will you?"

PUFF! The nightmare was over
And I was awoken by the thought-
"Thank God, cockroaches couldn't talk."

No comments:

Post a Comment